EP Mapping/Recording Catheter
The dual-site 7F catheter provides the electrophysiologist with multiple options for the treatment of atrial and ventricular tachyarrhythmias. It allows the physician to position the distal end of the catheter into the coronary sinus (CS) while allowing the proximal electrodes to map the high right atrium (HRA). Subclavian access eliminates the need for an additional femoral stick. The 14 platinum electrode spacing helps facilitate assessment of a line of conduction block.
- Great handling characteristics to reduce procedure time
- Atraumatic catheter introduction and removal
- Maintains catheter integrity for patient safety
- Consistent high-fidelity diagnostic electrograms
- Fourteen (14) large surface area electrodes
- Dual-site configuration, 3 (70) 3 mm spacing
- Mapping of both the CS and HRA with the same catheter
- Quick connect cable
TZ Catheters are indicated for mapping, pacing, and stimulation of atrial anatomy requiring large surface area electrodes; routine diagnostic EP procedures; pre-existing or induced atrial flutter and atrial fibrillation; and clinical settings where arrhythmias are encountered.
Click on a part number (PN) below to request a quote for that part.