Sterile Defibrillation Electrodes
Our multi-function sterile electrodes are ideal for a variety of procedures, including TAVR, AVR, Mini-Maze, ICD Implants, Laser Lead Extraction, and much more. They are designed for defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion, external pacing, and ECG monitoring. Compatible with biphasic and monophasic defibrillators, our sterile electrodes offer direct connection to Zoll defibrillators. We also offer adapters, allowing multiple brands of defibrillators to use the same electrodes.
- Universal 60” and 120” lead wires for maximum convenience and utility
- Hydrogel maintains excellent adhesion to the patient’s skin
- Unique edge effect technology disperses energy uniformly, reducing burns
- Radiotransparent and radiolucent options are available
- 36-Month Shelf Life - Longest Lasting Pads On The Market.
Click on a part number (PN) below to request a quote for that part.