The TZ Medical Flipper is a versatile radiation shield designed to keep physicians safe without getting in the way of the procedure. The Flipper may be used on either the right or left side, for femoral groin access, or subclavian access. Convenient adhesive strips on either side of the shield allow it to be secured in place to avoid slipping. Lead free, and attenuating up to 75% of radiation at 90 kVp, the Flipper is a life saver. It’s ideal for Interventional Radiology, Cardiac Cath Labs, Electrophysiology and more!
- Attenuates up to 75% of radiation at 90 kVp*
- Reduces scatter radiation exposure to operators and staff
- Can be used for femoral groin access or subclavian access
- Adhesive on both sides to prevent slipping
- Lead equivalence 0.125mm
- Perfect for Interventional Radiology, Cardiac Cath, Electrophysiology and more
- *Study details and dates are available upon request.
Hi TZ, We have used the Flipper a few times this past week. I like the size and stickiness of the Flipper!
Click on a part number (PN) below to request a quote for that part.