The TZ Medical Patient Immobilizer is a safety device that allows the patient to be secured during imaging procedures. It may enhance these procedures by restricting patient movement and eliminating motion artifact. Less motion eliminates the need for repeat subtraction runs, reducing patient and staff exposure to unnecessary radiation.
- Improves safety for patient and staff during imaging procedures
- Eliminates motion artifact caused by patient movement
- Cuts down on the need for repeat subtraction runs
- Additional immobilizer wrap may be used across the patient’s chest
- Quick snap and rapid adjustment webbing for fast immobilization of patient
- Patient may be effectively secured during procedures where conscious sedation is used
Click on a part number (PN) below to request a quote for that part.