The M-CATH Microcatheter is a state-of-the-art platform that provides increased guidewire support and deliverability for complex coronary revascularization. The advanced hybrid shaft design helps maximize pushability, torque, and trackability, while the tapered, low-profile tip enables enhanced crossability.
- Small entry profile: 1.6 Fr
- Tapered and robust tip material for hard lesions
- Hybrid shaft design for maximum pushability and torquability
- Braided shaft for strong flexibility and outstanding trackability
- One of the smallest entry profiles on the market
- Advanced design for better control in complex cases
Click on a part number (PN) below to request a quote for that part.