- Your personal information is only collected when voluntarily submitted by you. When you request information or provide us information within this site or within our other marketing platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) you specifically consent to the use of the information by TZ Medical.
- TZ Medical may use the information to provide you with news and other information which you may have requested or TZ Medical may wish to notify you about that we think may be useful to you. If you do not wish to receive this information or wish to opt-out of receiving emails from us, please contact email@example.com.
- Same as above, any personal information received from you will be retained by TZ Medical and may be sold, transferred and disclosed to third parties including necessary disclosures when required by law.
- In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you are entitled to request a copy of the information TZ Medical holds about you. A fee for complying with this request may be charged.
- If you become aware that the personal information TZ Medical holds about you is inaccurate, you may request that we amend it. Any requests should be made in writing to us.